Lord of the Rings: Strategy Battle Game
Denis
2004-10-11 08:58:31 UTC
Hi Rodney,

i saw in the server list, that there is a new module called "Lord of
the Rings: Strategy Battle Game". Is this module downloadable on the
vassalengine.org homepage??

Regards Denis
Rob Wolff
2004-10-11 20:00:04 UTC
I believe they call it Vassal of the Ring, or VotR. On the main VASSAL
downloads page, it is in the top/active section.

The link should be

http://membres.lycos.fr/votr/

_____

i saw in the server list, that there is a new module called "Lord of
the Rings: Strategy Battle Game". Is this module downloadable on the
vassalengine.org homepage??

Regards Denis

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129si5v1m/M=315388.5455592.6541275.1666179/D=gr
oups/S=1705059080:HM/EXP=1097571554/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https:/www.
orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS> click
here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5455592.6541275.1666179/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2372354/rand=914512313>

_____

Yahoo! Groups Links

Denis
2004-10-12 14:05:59 UTC
Post by Rob Wolff
I believe they call it Vassal of the Ring, or VotR. On the main VASSAL
downloads page, it is in the top/active section.
The link should be
http://membres.lycos.fr/votr/
Yes, your right. There is a module called VotR (Vassal of the Ring).
I'm a designer of it. But I mean a other new module, which I saw in
the serverlist. VotR is the first module, which is about this
tabletopgame, but now is there a new module ("The Lord of the Rings:
Strategy Battle Game") for the same Tabletop game.
Rob Wolff
2004-10-12 14:22:39 UTC
Whups, okay, my mistake.

I was unaware of any module other than the fine one you designed.

I've seen neither hide nor hair of the other one.

_____

I believe they call it Vassal of the Ring, or VotR. On the main VASSAL
downloads page, it is in the top/active section.
The link should be
http://membres.lycos.fr/votr/
Yes, your right. There is a module called VotR (Vassal of the Ring).
I'm a designer of it. But I mean a other new module, which I saw in
the serverlist. VotR is the first module, which is about this
tabletopgame, but now is there a new module ("The Lord of the Rings:
Strategy Battle Game") for the same Tabletop game.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129n00gev/M=315388.5455592.6541275.1666179/D=gr
oups/S=1705059080:HM/EXP=1097676431/A=2372352/R=0/SIG=12i7vpj02/*https:/www.
orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40FF1004SS> click
here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5455592.6541275.1666179/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2372352/rand=854818110>

_____